Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Easter Card


Today, in the mail, I received an Easter card. It was from my oldest brother's wife. My brother died a year ago from cancer. The card was a sweet reminder of " My grace is sufficient". She has been through a lot but still praises God in the loudest voice and with her whole heart! Her joy has not been stolen by that thing we call death or by watching her husband die a little each day. Just a few years ago their son was killed, by accident or murder, we know not, but God knows! She is grounded in the knowledge that through all things we glorify God! I have seen many miracles, ones we think we understand but probably don't and others we just simply accept as such and stand in awe at the power of all mighty God! We are truly weak and feeble as we face the cares of this world! Only through knowing the power of God and by His grace do we stand! 
It is so true, "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9
Are you resting in Christ today?
Turn from sin, be obedient to Christ! 
This is for me as well as you!
God forgive me a sinner!
Lord, help us see the opportunities You give everyday. Let us count Your blessings everyday! Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment