Saturday, December 16, 2017

Go and Tell


And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. - Matthew 24:14

18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:18-20

No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. - Luke 13:3

We need a Savior.
Sin abounds in man.
We must be made aware of our sin.
The Bible is the authority to make man aware of his sin.
We must repent.
Salvation is a gift through Christ.
God gave that power to Christ. 
The heavy price, paid by Christ with His precious blood was an acceptable atonement to a holy God for your wickedness.

But when Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord." - Luke 5:8

And I said: "Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts!" - Isaiah 6:5

But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"-he said to the man who was paralyzed-"I say to you, rise, pick up your bed and go home." - Luke 5:24

31 And Jesus answered them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
32 I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance." - Luke 5:31-32

The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.  - Psalm 34:22




No comments:

Post a Comment