Sunday, September 13, 2020

Eyes on Jesus


I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33


But Jesus came and touched them, saying, "Rise, and have no fear." - Matthew 17:7


Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6


For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."  - Isaiah 41:13


1 But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. 

2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.  - Isaiah 43:1-2


Are your eyes on Jesus?

God's promise is irrevocable!

That promise is Christ!

He alone is able!


22 This makes Jesus the guarantor of a better covenant.

23 The former priests were many in number, because they were prevented by death from continuing in office,

24 but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever.

25 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

26 For it was indeed fitting that we should have such a high priest, holy, innocent, unstained, separated from sinners, and exalted above the heavens.

27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.

28 For the law appoints men in their weakness as high priests, but the word of the oath, which came later than the law, appoints a Son who has been made perfect forever. - Hebrews 7:22-28


Praise Him!!

He saves you!!

Fear Him!!


5 The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness, 

6 and he will be the stability of your times, abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is Zion's treasure.  - Isaiah 33:5-6


"Now I will arise," says the LORD, "now I will lift myself up; now I will be exalted.  - Isaiah 33:10

No comments:

Post a Comment