Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Bible Study


Matthew 10:32-34


[32] So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, [33] but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.


Not Peace, but a Sword


[34] “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.


Philippians 2:9-11


[9] Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, [10] so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, [11] and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


1 Peter 1:21


[21] who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.


Acts 2:24


[24] God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment