Saturday, September 24, 2011

God's Blessings / God's Knowledge

Ears that I may hear, eyes that I may see, legs that I may walk, lips that I may speak, a brain that I may think and reason, these things are blessings from God that we most take from granted!! Today we are praising God for someones ability to make a device to restore lost hearing in some people, the cochlear implant. God is mighty in wisdom and gives many blessings. He imparts knowledge to us and I would think that most of the time, we take the credit.
Lord, I am humbled by Your vast knowledge. Thank You for restoring Cam's hearing. Amen
Job 38:1-7 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: "Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me. "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements--surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Job 28:20-28  "From where, then, does wisdom come? And where is the place of understanding? It is hidden from the eyes of all living and concealed from the birds of the air. Abaddon and Death say, 'We have heard a rumor of it with our ears.' "God understands the way to it, and he knows its place. For he looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens. When he gave to the wind its weight and apportioned the waters by measure, when he made a decree for the rain and a way for the lightning of the thunder, then he saw it and declared it; he established it, and searched it out. And he said to man, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.'"
Ps.139:13-14 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Gen.1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Gen.2:7 then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment