Monday, May 29, 2023

Bible Study


Psalm 42:2


    [2] My soul thirsts for God,

        for the living God.

    When shall I come and appear before God?


John 7:37-39


Rivers of Living Water


[37] On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. [38] Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’” [39] Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.


Isaiah 55:1


The Compassion of the LORD


    [1] “Come, everyone who thirsts,

        come to the waters;

    and he who has no money,

        come, buy and eat!

    Come, buy wine and milk

        without money and without price.


Psalm 63:1


My Soul Thirsts for You


A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.


    [1] O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you;

        my soul thirsts for you;

    my flesh faints for you,

        as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

No comments:

Post a Comment