Thursday, April 20, 2017

All The Ends Of The Earth


There is only one true living God.
He spoke the world into existence.
He created heaven and all the universe.
Even though you deserve death, God is offering you salvation through His Son Jesus.
God will accomplish His holy purpose.
God created you for His purpose.
By His mercy alone are you offered the gift of salvation.


21 Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me. 
22 "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.  - Isaiah 45:21-22

For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): "I am the LORD, and there is no other.  - Isaiah 45:18

I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.  - Isaiah 45:12

5 I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, 
6 that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other. 
7 I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.  - Isaiah 45:5-7

"It is I who by my great power and my outstretched arm have made the earth, with the men and animals that are on the earth, and I give it to whomever it seems right to me. - Jeremiah 27:5

For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense will be offered to my name, and a pure offering. For my name will be great among the nations, says the LORD of hosts. - Malachi 1:11

16 The heavens are the LORD's heavens, but the earth he has given to the children of man. 
17 The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any who go down into silence. 
18 But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the LORD!  - Psalm 115:16-18

3 "Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb; 
4 even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save. 
5 "To whom will you liken me and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike?  - Isaiah 46:3-5

9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, 
10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,'  - Isaiah 46:9-10

He has declared that we can be forgiven by the death and resurrection of His Son!
Will you bow?

No comments:

Post a Comment