Friday, April 14, 2017

I've Got You

9 you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off"; 
10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  - Isaiah 41:9-10


God has chosen you!
He will never leave you!
He will pursue you! 
His word will cut through your sin reaching your heart and bringing you to your knees!

Calling from the beginning to the end!
Who has performed and done this, calling the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.  - Isaiah 41:4

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, "Fear not, I am the first and the last,
18 and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. - Revelation 1:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment