Tuesday, April 4, 2017

In Him-With Him-By Him


If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. - John 15:7

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, - John 8:31

Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. - John 14:13

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.  - Psalm 37:4

For then you will delight yourself in the Almighty and lift up your face to God.  - Job 22:26

then you shall take delight in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken."  - Isaiah 58:14

Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you. - Philippians 3:1

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. - Philippians 4:4

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. - Matthew 6:33

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.  - Psalm 91:1

You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah  - Psalm 32:7

The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand.  - Psalm 121:5

For you have been a stronghold to the poor, a stronghold to the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat; for the breath of the ruthless is like a storm against a wall,  - Isaiah 25:4

Each will be like a hiding place from the wind, a shelter from the storm, like streams of water in a dry place, like the shade of a great rock in a weary land.  - Isaiah 32:2

Abide-Remain, wait
Delight-joy, gladness
Dwell-inhabit, indwell

No comments:

Post a Comment