Wednesday, April 26, 2017

For My Own Sake

Only one true God, maker, forgiver, sovereign over all things!!


"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.  - Isaiah 43:25

I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.  - Isaiah 44:22

25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you.
26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.
28 You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. - Ezekiel 36:25-28

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.  - Isaiah 44:6

7 Who is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and set it before me, since I appointed an ancient people. Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen. 
8 Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any."  - Isaiah 44:7-8

Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,  - Isaiah 44:24

No comments:

Post a Comment