Sunday, September 29, 2024

Bible Study


Isaiah 49:2


    [2] He made my mouth like a sharp sword;

        in the shadow of his hand he hid me;

    he made me a polished arrow;

        in his quiver he hid me away.


Hebrews 4:12-13


[12] For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. [13] And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.


2 Corinthians 6:7


[7] by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left;


Hosea 6:5


    [5] Therefore I have hewn them by the prophets;

        I have slain them by the words of my mouth,

        and my judgment goes forth as the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment