Monday, September 30, 2024

Bible Study


2 Corinthians 5:1


Our Heavenly Dwelling


[1] For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.


2 Peter 1:12-14


[12] Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. [13] I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, [14] since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-19


[16] Rejoice always, [17] pray without ceasing, [18] give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. [19] Do not quench the Spirit.


Philippians 4:4


[4] Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment