Monday, April 26, 2010

Fear-The Devil's Tool

Ps.56:3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? Fear grips us all. It does so in many different ways. To one it may be the fear of death, to another, of losing your money, your self control, your family, your dignity, your health etc. But the worst fear of all should be an uncertain eternity! We may use all kind of excuses. I think all that God stuff is a bunch of hypocrites judging everybody! Or, I can’t believe in something I have no proof of. Or, the one that gets me the most, there are so many paths to get to God. First of all, let me say a Christian has no right to judge anyone. We are all sinners! The Most High God is the one and only Judge. We are all judged by His Word, the Bible. James 4:12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you---Who are you to judge your neighbor? As far as believing what you can’t see, That is where faith comes in. I have never physically seen God or Jesus! I have read and studied their word and have developed a relationship with them through their living word. It will pierce through your cold heart and change you forever. Romans 10:17 So then, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. And the many paths bold face lie, well the truth to it is in the word too! Acts 4:11-12 This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. I Tim.2:3-6 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time. Look at creation and see God’s magnificent power. I have not seen one man who could create what God has given us to enjoy. He hung the moon and stars and they hang by nothing visible!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good words of wisdom, mom! I love you so much and appreciate ALL you do for me! May God bless you with health and many crowns in glory for taking care of my babies while I work!
    I love you so much!!! Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete