Sunday, April 25, 2010

You really only have Christ

In the wake of the storms of life, nothing is certain. Horrors abound all around us. Everyday we see the devastation of earthquakes, tornadoes, wars and crime. The only hope we have is Christ Jesus! Imagine an eternity without the blessing of being with him. I would like very much for us all to search God's word and keep it in our minds and hearts to be able to pass it along to others. In an instance, you can loose your life. His invitation is only open now, for we are not promised tomorrow. Our indecision could cost us dearly. Ps.73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Heb.9: 27 Just as man is destined to die once and then after that face judgment. Lord, I pray for your mercy for us. Help us to show your love to all the hurting of this world. Help us to know that we need your gift of salvation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment