Monday, November 14, 2016

Dare To Care


1 With my voice I cry out to the LORD; with my voice I plead for mercy to the LORD. 
2 I pour out my complaint before him; I tell my trouble before him. 
3 When my spirit faints within me, you know my way! In the path where I walk they have hidden a trap for me. 
4 Look to the right and see: there is none who takes notice of me; no refuge remains to me; no one cares for my soul. 
5 I cry to you, O LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living." 
6 Attend to my cry, for I am brought very low! Deliver me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me! 
7 Bring me out of prison, that I may give thanks to your name! The righteous will surround me, for you will deal bountifully with me.  - Psalms 142

25 The woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things."
26 Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am he."
27 Just then his disciples came back. They marveled that he was talking with a woman, but no one said, "What do you seek?" or, "Why are you talking with her?"
28 So the woman left her water jar and went away into town and said to the people,
29 "Come, see a man who told me all that I ever did. Can this be the Christ?"
30 They went out of the town and were coming to him.
31 Meanwhile the disciples were urging him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."
32 But he said to them, "I have food to eat that you do not know about."
33 So the disciples said to one another, "Has anyone brought him something to eat?"
34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.
35 Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, then comes the harvest'? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest.
36 Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together.
37 For here the saying holds true, 'One sows and another reaps.'
38 I sent you to reap that for which you did not labor. Others have labored, and you have entered into their labor."
39 Many Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman's testimony, "He told me all that I ever did."
40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they asked him to stay with them, and he stayed there two days.
41 And many more believed because of his word.
42 They said to the woman, "It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Savior of the world." - John 4:25-42


No one cares for my life. 
We have all felt this.
Do we have a passion for those who suffer?
Just open your eyes, they are there waiting for you to show them the love of Christ.
Do you share the hope we have in Christ?
You have many opportunities, where you work, where you live, where you shop, just to name a few.
What about those kids who come from abusive homes?
What about the abusers?

13 And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them.
14 But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
15 Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."
16 And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them. - Mark 10:13-16

We are a hospital for sinners!
They are sick!
God has the cure!

And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:17

God cares for the lost!
He sent His Son to offer forgiveness and redemption!
He sent you to make sure they know!

17 When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. 
18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. 
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.  - Psalm 34:17-19

Are you doing life without caring for others!

36 For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?
37 For what can a man give in return for his soul? - Mark 8:36-37

Do you look down on sinners?
Remember you were once a sinner!
You were delivered by grace through faith!
That is the good news of the gospel!!!
Christ alone saves!

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. - John 3:17

22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. - Romans 3:22-25

Thanks Pastor Kevin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment