Thursday, January 26, 2017

How Can We?

I see the political protest!
I hear the political protest!
I thank God we have freedom!
There are places where if you dare protest, you would be shot.
There are those who want their own freedom but would deny you yours.
In America, our freedom is precious.
Many men and women have given their lives to fight the evil that would take away our freedom.
Those who would take our freedom are evil!
They are deep in sinful rebellion and slaves to Satan.
This lost world is blinded by sin.
Shall you and I keep silent?

For those who are perishing!
1 Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart.
2 But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God.
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
5 For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. - 2 Corinthians 4:1-6

This lost world touts their sin and wears it like a banner.
If you dare to point out God's holy word, they will viciously attack you.
This world is headed for destruction.
Only God can take away the blindness!!
No man is without sin. 
Those thankful repentant sinners are just covered by the blood of Christ and forgiven.
As a Christ follower, I must tell the truth about sin, no matter the hate that is hurled my way.
Don't love your neighbor right into hell by being quite.
His fall is on your head unless you speak God's forgiveness.
If he refuses to listen and repent then it's on him!!

18 If I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.
19 But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die for his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul. - Ezekiel 3:18-19

Some will read this and praise God for His great mercy while others will hold onto their rebellion and call me self-righteous.
I'm a sinner who repents from sin.
It's an everyday fight!
As long as I'm in this earthly body I'll be hounded by Satan and his need to entice me to sin.
Praise God who is triumphant !!!
Putting on God's word as my shield, I stand.
I'm forgiven by God's intentional grace through the blood of Christ.
Christs' death and resurrection has met God's requirement for a satisfactory guilt offering against the wrath of God toward sinful man.
Amen and Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment