Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Soul Captures


The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and whoever captures souls is wise.  - Proverbs 11:30

What is God's command to us?

18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:18-20

Speak the gospel!
It holds the truth of Jesus and how He alone brings salvation!
Don't hold to silly religious rules!
The law kills but the spirit offers mercy!
You are a living testament of God's Son!

who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. - 2 Corinthians 3:6

3 And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
4 Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. - 2 Corinthians 3:3-4

And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. - Daniel 12:3

let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. - James 5:20

19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.
20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law.
21 To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.
22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. - 1 Corinthians 9:19-22

No comments:

Post a Comment