Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Bible Study


Hebrews 5:7-10


[7] In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence. [8] Although he was a son, he learned obedience through what he suffered. [9] And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, [10] being designated by God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek.



Matthew 20:22-23


[22] Jesus answered, “You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I am to drink?” They said to him, “We are able.” [23] He said to them, “You will drink my cup, but to sit at my right hand and at my left is not mine to grant, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.”



Matthew 6:9-15


[9] Pray then like this: 


    “Our Father in heaven,

    hallowed be your name. 

    [10] Your kingdom come,

    your will be done,

        on earth as it is in heaven. 

    [11] Give us this day our daily bread, 

    [12] and forgive us our debts,

        as we also have forgiven our debtors. 

    [13] And lead us not into temptation,

        but deliver us from evil.


    [14] For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, [15] but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.



Philippians 3:8-11


[8] Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ [9] and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—[10] that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, [11] that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment