Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 12 of Charles Stanley's Intercession for America/The War Against Jesus

Matt.5:10-12 "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.



I recently gave some bible verses on homosexuality and was accused of judging gay people. The bible verses I gave were against gay marriage for God states in His word, marriage is between a man and a woman. I can not judge but God will! I will be held accountable if I do not, in love, tell the truth of God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment