Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Speak To Us Lord




Ps. 63:1-4 
1 O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 
2 So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. 
3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.  
4 So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands.



Everyday is a precious gift! 
I see You Lord, working in the hearts of man! 
I hear Your words coming out of those who have been roaming away from You and my heart sings with joy at Your faithfulness! 
When we should be destroyed for our disobedience, You show mercy! 
How can it be that we are forgiven when we deserve judgement? 
Oh Lord, You are too marvelous for words! 
I will praise Your name for You alone are worthy!
You alone are the water that sustains us! 
Give us eternal life according to Your word through Jesus Holy Blood!
Wash us, cleanse us from all unrighteousness by Your power!
Awaken Your people!

No comments:

Post a Comment