Monday, March 10, 2014

The Unforgiving Heart

Christian, there is no reasoning before God for having a unforgiving heart! There is no hurt too big that God's grace can't cover and allow you to forgive! Our willingness to bow to God for grace in all things is the obedience God calls for from all of us! 

Ephesians 4:32
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Colossians 3:13
bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
Matthew 18:35
So also my heavenly Father will do to every one of you, if you do not forgive your brother from your heart."
2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Lord, forgive me a sinner! At times, I have a unforgiving heart towards others! Lord, Your grace is sufficient! I repent of this rebellion in Jesus holy precious name! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment