Sunday, May 18, 2014

God Has Not Forgotten You


BIBLE MEDITATION:
“And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.” Psalm 37:6

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
A preacher was in a church where he felt God had led him. But nothing seemed to be working out, so he wanted to go to another church. 

He told a friend, “I know where God put me, and I know God put me here, but I just wonder if He remembers where He put me.” 

Yes, God remembers! He has not forgotten. He is never late. Don’t rush God. Don’t think He has abandoned you because your prayers are not answered. He will turn your midnight into a sunrise and your mourning into dancing.

ACTION POINT:
Read Psalm 37:4-7 and rejoice in the hope of God’s providence and provision in your life.

LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment