Wednesday, April 27, 2016

He Knows My Name

Yes, Jesus knows your name!!!
But more than that, He sees your heart!!
You are chosen!!
You are loved!!
He is perusing you with His salvation!!!
In Him alone, there is hope!!
Satan wants to destroy you!
Satan wants you in bondage, buried under the weight of sin!
He leads you down the path of destruction through drug addiction, alcohol abuse, sexual abuse, the feeling of unworthiness, the party mentality, love of material things, and a host of other sin that leads to bondage.
Is this what you want? 
Freedom is found in Christ!
Freedom came with a price, the death of Christ!
Christ died for your sin and He has risen so that you may be free in Him!!!
What a gift!!!


But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.  - Isaiah 43:1


Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,  - Isaiah 44:24


everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."  - Isaiah 43:7


10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. 
11 I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior.  - Isaiah 43:10-11



If you repent:
"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.  - Isaiah 43:25



1 O LORD, you have searched me and known me! 
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. 
3 You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. 
4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. 
5 You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. 
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. 
7 Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? 
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! 
9 If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 
10 even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. 
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night," 
12 even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you. 
13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  - Psalm 139:1-16


I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me; I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me. I said, "Here I am, here I am," to a nation that was not called by my name.  - Isaiah 65:1

No comments:

Post a Comment