Sunday, July 2, 2017

Power In Worship


Our God lives!
Our God reigns!
We gather together to praise Him!
We sing and we voice that our God is real!
He gives blessings, He corrects, He forgives and we praise Him.
Are you in a season of darkness, trials, and temptation?
Is there sickness?
Is there persecution?
Are your children in rebellion?
Are there marital troubles?
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
He is there, He is constant and He will deliver you.
He alone has the power to save, deliver, and raise you up.
When the enemy attacks, go to your knees, grab that bible to be fed the power that overcomes.
It cost you to be faithful.
When your faith is small God is bigger.
He will carry you.
He will listen to the faithful.


25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. 
26 And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, 
27 whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me! 
28 If you say, 'How we will pursue him!' and, 'The root of the matter is found in him,' 
29 be afraid of the sword, for wrath brings the punishment of the sword, that you may know there is a judgment."  - Job 19:25-29


Thanks Pastor Kevin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment