Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happiness Is A Choice



BIBLE MEDITATION:
“I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.” Psalm 7:17


DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Did you know that happiness is a choice?
A man said to a beggar one day, “Good day my friend.”
The beggar answered, “Well, thank you, but I never have a bad one.”
The man responded, “Well, may God give you a happy life, my friend.”
And the beggar replied, “I thank God that I am never unhappy.”
The man was speechless. And the beggar continued, “When I have plenty to eat, I thank God. When I am hungry, I thank God. If it is God’s will for me to endure this, then whatever is God’s will for me makes me happy.”
He chose to be happy.


ACTION POINT:
What do you want? Do you want to be happy? Then choose to be happy today no matter your circumstances…by praising God.


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment