Wednesday, February 14, 2018

To Testify


Discipleship, are you able? 

But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. - Acts 20:24

Then Paul answered, "What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be imprisoned but even to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus." - Acts 21:13

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. - 2 Timothy 4:7

For he was numbered among us and was allotted his share in this ministry." - Acts 1:17

I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service, - 1 Timothy 1:12

Paul, an apostle-not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead- - Galatians 1:1

but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts. - 1 Thessalonians 2:4

But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you, - Acts 26:16

and at the proper time manifested in his word through the preaching with which I have been entrusted by the command of God our Savior; - Titus 1:3

testifying both to Jews and to Greeks of repentance toward God and of faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. - Acts 20:21

And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. - Acts 15:7

And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. - Acts 20:32

and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. - 1 Timothy 1:14

When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast purpose, - Acts 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment