Thursday, November 1, 2018

We Cry Out To You Lord


I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior.  - Isaiah 43:11

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.  - Isaiah 43:10

15 Truly, you are a God who hides himself, O God of Israel, the Savior. 
16 All of them are put to shame and confounded; the makers of idols go in confusion together. 
17 But Israel is saved by the LORD with everlasting salvation; you shall not be put to shame or confounded to all eternity. 
18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): "I am the LORD, and there is no other. 
19 I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, 'Seek me in vain.' I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right. 
20 "Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save. 
21 Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me. 
22 "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. 
23 By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: 'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.'  - Isaiah 45:15-23

1 With my voice I cry out to the LORD; with my voice I plead for mercy to the LORD. 
2 I pour out my complaint before him; I tell my trouble before him.  - Psalm 142:1-2

I cry to you, O LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living."  - Psalm 142:5

1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD! 
2 O Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy! 
3 If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? 
4 But with you there is forgiveness, that you may be feared. 
5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;  - Psalm 130:1-5

13 But I, O LORD, cry to you; in the morning my prayer comes before you. 
14 O LORD, why do you cast my soul away? Why do you hide your face from me?  - Psalm 88:13-14

1 O LORD, God of my salvation, I cry out day and night before you. 
2 Let my prayer come before you; incline your ear to my cry! 
3 For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near to Sheol.  - Psalm 88:1-3







No comments:

Post a Comment