Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Complete Satisfaction


1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD! 
2 O Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy! 
3 If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? 
4 But with you there is forgiveness, that you may be feared.  - Psalm 130:1-4

Enter not into judgment with your servant, for no one living is righteous before you.  - Psalm 143:2

14 If I sin, you watch me and do not acquit me of my iniquity. 
15 If I am guilty, woe to me! If I am in the right, I cannot lift up my head, for I am filled with disgrace and look on my affliction.  - Job 10:14-15

for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?" - Revelation 6:17

There is a satisfaction that can't be humanly explained. 
It is supernatural! 
It goes beyond what man can comprehend.
We just can't fathom it cause we don't have the capacity.
It's peace in the midst of total chaos, whether it's a physical disaster or a mental one.   
This peace comes from a God who is able!
Christ has conquered!
It is in the stillness of the moment when you realize that it's Christ alone!
Praise Him!
Glorify Him!
What a debt we can never satisfy! 

Refine us Oh Lord.
We praise and glorify You.
Forgive according to Your mercy.
When our throat closes up from the fear of the sting of sin, let us see You.
When we see the suffering of Your people, let us pray to You alone.
You alone are able. 
Let's shout it from the rooftop. 
Amen

For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish." - Jeremiah 31:25

23 Sing to the LORD, all the earth! Tell of his salvation from day to day. 
24 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples! 
25 For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and he is to be feared above all gods. 
26 For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the LORD made the heavens. 
27 Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his place.  - 1 Chronicles 16:23-27





No comments:

Post a Comment