Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The Sin Stained Redeemed Life


He is forever working His perfect will, in you, everyday, in every way.
By His word, you are being fed words of life which leads to changing you.
His word is life!
His blood cleansed you, wretched sinner and you were wrapped in His righteousness.
This is the Cross of Christ, forgiveness where there should be none, restoration, redemption and eternal life through the One who is able!!

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me. 
8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.  - Psalm 138:7-8

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. - Philippians 1:6

4 I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,
5 that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge-
6 even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you-
7 so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ,
8 who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. - 1 Corinthians 1:4-9

He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it. - 1 Thessalonians 5:24

1 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. 
2 I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me. 
3 He will send from heaven and save me; he will put to shame him who tramples on me. Selah God will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness!  - Psalm 57:1-3

2 We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers,
3 remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
4 For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you,
5 because our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake. - 1 Thessalonians 1:2-5

Be redeemed!
Fall before His throne of grace!
There is mercy through Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment