Sunday, July 26, 2020

For Not All Have Faith


Have we faith?
What is faith?

1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
2 For by it the people of old received their commendation.
3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. - Hebrews 11:1-3

In faith we believe that Christ is the Son of God.
We follow Him in obedience, we repent and we trust in Him that God gave Him power to save the lost.

Biblical faith in God through Christ is the realization that God is in control, God gave Christ as a mercy to the lost, He is for us, He has know us before we came to be, He has a plan for each one of us if we obey and the reality that Christ is coming again to settle the rebellion of Satan and those who follow him.


and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith. - 2 Thessalonians 3:2

that I may be delivered from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints, - Romans 15:31

20 And he said, 'I will hide my face from them; I will see what their end will be, for they are a perverse generation, children in whom is no faithfulness. 
21 They have made me jealous with what is no god; they have provoked me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are no people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.  - Deuteronomy 32:20-21

17 Then my anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide my face from them, and they will be devoured. And many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, 'Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?'
18 And I will surely hide my face in that day because of all the evil that they have done, because they have turned to other gods. - Deuteronomy 31:17-18

1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; 
2 but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.  - Isaiah 59:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment