Monday, September 21, 2020

Just Give Me Jesus


know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other. - Deuteronomy 4:39


5 I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, 

6 that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other. 

7 I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.  - Isaiah 45:5-7


18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): "I am the LORD, and there is no other. 

19 I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, 'Seek me in vain.' I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right.  - Isaiah 45:18-19


9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, 

10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,' Isaiah 46:9-10


yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist. - 1 Corinthians 8:6


Now an intermediary implies more than one, but God is one. - Galatians 3:20


5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. - Ephesians 4:5-6


5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time. - 1 Timothy 2:5-6


There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? - James 4:12


24 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy,

25 to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. - Jude 1:24-25


Everything falls apart!

Lord, bring us to our knees!

Grace, Faith, Repentance!!

I've seen with my own eyes the power of the Lord!

His majesty is too high for man to grasp.

Your sovereignty Lord is too great for man to even ponder!

Let us know that You have us in Your great merciful will!





No comments:

Post a Comment