Friday, October 29, 2021

Bible Study

Psalm 92:15

    [15] to declare that the LORD is upright;
        he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Job 34:10-12

    [10] “Therefore, hear me, you men of understanding:
        far be it from God that he should do wickedness,
        and from the Almighty that he should do wrong. 
    [11] For according to the work of a man he will repay him,
        and according to his ways he will make it befall him. 
    [12] Of a truth, God will not do wickedly,
        and the Almighty will not pervert justice.

Job 8:3

    [3] Does God pervert justice?
        Or does the Almighty pervert the right?

Romans 9:14-16

[14] What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! [15] For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” [16] So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment