Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Bible Study

Isaiah 29:23-24

    [23] For when he sees his children,
        the work of my hands, in his midst,
        they will sanctify my name;
    they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob
        and will stand in awe of the God of Israel. 
    [24] And those who go astray in spirit will come to understanding,
        and those who murmur will accept instruction.”

John 17:6-8

[6] “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. [7] Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. [8] For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me.

1 Peter 3:14-17

[14] But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, [15] but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, [16] having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. [17] For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God’s will, than for doing evil.

Luke 11:2

[2] And he said to them, “When you pray, say: 

    “Father, hallowed be your name.
    Your kingdom come.


No comments:

Post a Comment