Monday, October 31, 2022

Bible Study


Ezekiel 11:19-20


[19] And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, [20] that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.


Jeremiah 30:22


    [22] And you shall be my people,

        and I will be your God.”


Joel 2:12-13


    [12] “Yet even now,” declares the LORD,

        “return to me with all your heart,

    with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; 

    [13]     and rend your hearts and not your garments.”

    Return to the LORD your God,

        for he is gracious and merciful,

    slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;

        and he relents over disaster.


Deuteronomy 30:6


[6] And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

No comments:

Post a Comment