Saturday, December 31, 2022

Bible astudy


Psalm 119:89-93


Lamedh


    [89] Forever, O LORD, your word

        is firmly fixed in the heavens. 

    [90] Your faithfulness endures to all generations;

        you have established the earth, and it stands fast. 

    [91] By your appointment they stand this day,

        for all things are your servants. 

    [92] If your law had not been my delight,

        I would have perished in my affliction. 

    [93] I will never forget your precepts,

        for by them you have given me life.


1 Peter 1:25


    [25] but the word of the Lord remains forever.”


    And this word is the good news that was preached to you. 


Psalm 119:151-152


    [151] But you are near, O LORD,

        and all your commandments are true. 

    [152] Long have I known from your testimonies

        that you have founded them forever.


Jeremiah 31:35


    [35] Thus says the LORD,

    who gives the sun for light by day

        and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night,

    who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—

        the LORD of hosts is his name:

No comments:

Post a Comment