Monday, January 30, 2023

Bible Study


James 4:7-8


[7] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. [8] Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.


Lamentations 3:57-58


    [57] You came near when I called on you;

        you said, ‘Do not fear!’


    [58] “You have taken up my cause, O Lord;

        you have redeemed my life.


Zechariah 1:3


[3] Therefore say to them, Thus declares the LORD of hosts: Return to me, says the LORD of hosts, and I will return to you, says the LORD of hosts.


Isaiah 1:16-17


    [16] Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean;

        remove the evil of your deeds from before my eyes;

    cease to do evil, 

    [17]     learn to do good;

    seek justice,

        correct oppression;

    bring justice to the fatherless,

        plead the widow’s cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment