Thursday, March 30, 2023

Bible Study


Philippians 4:6


[6] do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.


Matthew 6:25


Do Not Be Anxious


[25] “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?


Proverbs 16:3


    [3] 

    Commit your work to the LORD,

        and your plans will be established.


Romans 1:8-10


Longing to Go to Rome


[8] First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed in all the world. [9] For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I mention you [10] always in my prayers, asking that somehow by God’s will I may now at last succeed in coming to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment