Friday, April 28, 2023

Bible Study


Mark 8:38


[38] For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”


1 Corinthians 1:18


Christ the Wisdom and Power of God


[18] For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.


Acts 3:26


[26] God, having raised up his servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness.”


Psalm 40:9-10


    [9] I have told the glad news of deliverance

        in the great congregation;

    behold, I have not restrained my lips,

        as you know, O LORD. 

    [10] I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart;

        I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation;

    I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness

        from the great congregation.

No comments:

Post a Comment