Monday, August 28, 2023

Bible Study


Romans 5:19-21


[19] For as by the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous. [20] Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, [21] so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


Psalm 23:3


        [3]     He restores my soul.

    He leads me in paths of righteousness

        for his name’s sake.


Psalm 143:10-11


    [10] Teach me to do your will,

        for you are my God!

    Let your good Spirit lead me

        on level ground!


    [11] For your name’s sake, O LORD, preserve my life!

        In your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble!


Psalm 79:9


    [9] Help us, O God of our salvation,

        for the glory of your name;

    deliver us, and atone for our sins,

        for your name’s sake!


No comments:

Post a Comment