Friday, October 27, 2023

Bible Study


Isaiah 56:8


    [8] The Lord GOD,

        who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares,

    “I will gather yet others to him

        besides those already gathered.”


Ezekiel 34:11-13


 Will Seek Them Out


[11] “For thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out. [12] As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. [13] And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land. And I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the ravines, and in all the inhabited places of the country.


1 Peter 2:25


[25] For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.


Ephesians 2:13-18


[13] But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. [14] For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility [15] by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, [16] and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. [17] And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. [18] For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment