Friday, April 26, 2024

Bible Study


1 Corinthians 15:45-50


[45] Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. [46] But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. [47] The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. [48] As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. [49] Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.


Mystery and Victory


[50] I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.


Job 27:2-4


    [2] “As God lives, who has taken away my right,

        and the Almighty, who has made my soul bitter, 

    [3] as long as my breath is in me,

        and the spirit of God is in my nostrils, 

    [4] my lips will not speak falsehood,

        and my tongue will not utter deceit.


Job 33:4


    [4] The Spirit of God has made me,

        and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.


Ecclesiastes 12:7


[7] and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment