Sunday, July 26, 2026

Bible Study

2 Corinthians 5:10-11


[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.


[11] Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade others. But what we are is known to God, and I hope it is known also to your conscience.


1 Corinthians 3:15-16


[15] If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.


[16] Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?


Zechariah 3:2-4


[2] And the LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, O Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is not this a brand plucked from the fire?” [3] Now Joshua was standing before the angel, clothed with filthy garments. [4] And the angel said to those who were standing before him, “Remove the filthy garments from him.” And to him he said, “Behold, I have taken your iniquity away from you, and I will clothe you with pure vestments.”


Revelation 3:4-5


[4] Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. [5] The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment