Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers, Husbands and Grand-Dads

Ephesians 6: 1-4
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.  "Honor your father and mother" (this is the first commandment with a promise), "that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land." Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
Fathers, there is nothing like them. They are always there for you no matter what. They give much needed instruction, discipline and love. They wipe away your tears and put a smile back on your face. I miss my Daddy. He is in my heart. No matter how old you get, you are still Daddy's little girl. I watch my husband with our daughters, our grand-daughters and grandson and see what a wonder Dads really are. This man's heart melts when he holds those babies. Thank You Lord for our Dads and Grand-Dads. Thank you for my husband who is always there for me and loves me even when I am mean. I love him and am so blessed to be his wife. Lord, bless all the fathers and husbands. Put Your word in their heart and give them peace in You. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25 June, 2010

    I love my daddy and still miss my paw-paws!

    ReplyDelete