Saturday, June 19, 2010

Perfect Peace

Isaiah 26: 3-4 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
It really is true, perfect peace comes from God. He is a strong tower who is there through good times and bad. When I am feeling shaken by the cares of the world, I run to Him. I know He will be there to comfort me and pick me up. When I am happy and all is well, He is there to be my friend. His word holds all we need to make it through this life. You must need His word like you need air to breathe.
Isaiah 26: 7-9 The path of the righteous is level; you make level the way of the righteous. In the path of your judgments, O LORD, we wait for you; your name and remembrance are the desire of our soul. My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.
Lord God Almighty, save us from ourselves. Our wicked side is forever pushing us to sin. We need Your watchful eye on us at all time. We need Your words to drive us to You. Give us perfect peace in You.
Lord we need You and only You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment