Friday, January 21, 2011

Searching?

Hummm! Got everything your little heart desires in a material way but still you know something is missing! Have unrest in your soul and can't seem to get satisfaction? Wake up at night and wonder what in the world are you doing here on this place we call earth? It may just be God trying to reach you! He is letting you know that there is no perfect peace without Him! He has a plan for us. He knows our every weakness and the depth of our despair. I have been in situations of utter chaos, and felt that I was losing it, but the God of grace said in my spirit to pray and I was immediately at peace and He calmed my fears. There is nothing that compares to God's word. It soothes but it also convicts and conviction leads to repentance which leads to God's gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
John 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
I have overcome the world! Listen to the words of Jesus!
John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
There are forces of darkness that roam this place. We have a constant struggle against them but God is mighty!
Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
How fitting is this, for today we have officials who want to take Christianity out of our society. Fall on your knees before our holy God and ask for His mercy to change the hearts of our rulers and of the lost souls who are headed for an eternity in hell. It is not too late! He will heal our land if we will repent. We are here as a light in a dark and fallen world by showing God's love but warning of His judgment. He is a God of love but to the ones who reject Him, He will be a judge. We have nothing to bring to God except our faith in the grace given us by Jesus.
Eph.2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast.
Lord, help me to teach Your word. Lord, help me to live Your word. Open hearts to Your word and change lives by Your power. Only You have the power to save, Lord I ask for the ones You will call. Create in me a clean heart and a hate for sin. Lord, I pray for the ones You are speaking to in UK, China, USA, Sweden, Netherlands, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany, France and all over the world. Lord, by Your power and for Your purpose! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment