Friday, February 4, 2011

God is Able!!

Today I let my faith in Sovereign God sustain me! He is able! When the trials come, He is there! When you are totally helpless, He is there! When you want to run and hide because you are paralysed with fear, He is there! Trust in Him is so worth everything! God is here for you if you will but trust Him with your all! We really have no control at all. We are forever in His care whether you want to admit it or not, the choice is yours, to believe in His supremacy! He will keep you in good times and bad. He will build your faith through trials and He will use you to tell of the joy you have in Him as He leads you through them! You will have peace in the midst of the worst times! You will praise His name for He is merciful and good!
God, thank You for the faith You have given me. I meditate on Your good word night and day. When I awake, I think on the words You have given us to guide us and I know You love us. Lord, I pray for the ones who do not know You intimately and ask for their eyes to be opened to the wonder of You. Amen
James 1:2-5 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
Definition of steadfastness: loyalty in the face of trouble and difficulty
Definition of trust: assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
Definition of faith: belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence
We all will face trials with or without God. I can promise that if You trust Jesus Christ in all things, He will give you peace and joy that the world will not be able to understand.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Romans 9:33 As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
Heb.11:1-3 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment