Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Veil

2 Cor.3:14-17 But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away. Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Lord, thank You for freedom in Jesus. Without him there is no reconciliation to You. He intercedes for us night and day and is our only hope of salvation. Our veil has been lifted and we see what you reveal to us. Teach us precious Master. Amen
2 Cor.4:3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing.
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
My prayer: Eph.6:19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel

No comments:

Post a Comment