Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is Life?

What is life? It is oh so much more than a blood filled warm body or neurons firing in the brain and rhythmic heartbeats. These are just some of the Creators miraculous secrets of life. Life was created by a Creator, I AM! While it is true, your mother and dad caused you to be born, they are not your Creator! They were only part of God's plan to bring you here. And you are here for His purpose!
Is.44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
Rev.22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
Ex.3:14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
Ps.139:13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.1 Cor.6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.Lord, You are worthy! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment