Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Book of Life

Rev.3:5 The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.
Yes there is a book of eternal life. It is the book of Jesus Christ, belonging to Him alone, where He writes the names of His beloved. He confesses us before God the father and His angels. We do not deserve any of this but through the mercy and gift of Christ, he loves us and intercedes on our behalf. Lord, help us! As I read and study Your Word, I am convicted of my unworthiness and am reminded that Christ alone saves! Create in us a new and clean heart everyday as we strive to love this fallen world in Your name. Open our eyes to the lost and open their hearts to Your free gift. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment