Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What Does the LORD Require of You ?

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
Divine justice has been met by Christ alone! His blood was the atonement for our sin! There is no other way of reconciliation to God but through Christ! Our pardon rest solely on the willingness of Christ to humble Himself unto death on our behalf! With this in mind, we must be humble before the Lord!
When I read this, my heart is so over joyed! That an Innocent would take blame for me, a guilty sinner!
Lord God Almighty, how can we know the depth of You! It is hidden from our feeble minds and hearts. But, someday all things will be revealed. Forgive us and show mercy to the ones who do not know You. Open their hearts to Your good news. Open our mouths with the good news of You! Amen
I was born a sinner and it will not be denied! I am under the divine grace of a Savior who loved me and who was obedient to His Father when He died for sinful man. We must tell the good news that Christ died for all sinners, everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment